Admission Notice Session 2023-2024 Admission is open for classes: Playway to Grade XII Age Criteria: As on 1st April 2023 Playway 2+, Nursery 3+ Admission Process Admission to Playway & KG classes shall be on the basis of First Come First Served, depending on the availability of seats. Admission to other classes shall be offered only if the seats are available and the child is found upto the mark. Documents Required for Admission Self attested photocopy of Birth Certificate. Self attested Aadhaar Card photocopy of the student/applicant. Four Passport size photographs of the student/applicant. Self attested report card of last 2 years from the last school if attended. Original tranfer certificate from the last school attended(Applicable from class 1 onwards)
The Academic Session 2022-23 has been commenced and adopted new pattern of school uniform for classes Pre- Nursery to class 3rd. Rest of the classesâ€™ school uniform will be as exists.
Uniforms are available in the market and parents are advised to purchase uniforms at the earliest.
Note: On Saturday, students will wear House wise T-shirt as per colour allotted to the houses.
Regards - S.A.S.H.P Jyoti Senior Secondary School, Kot
Dear Parents Gentle reminder. Most respectfully, once again re-iterated that outstanding dues of tuition fee for the month of April 2022 has not been cleared by the parents. Cooperation in clearance of dues of parents is solicited for smooth functioning of the school. Kindly pay the pending due fee to avoid inconvenience by 01 May 2022 otherwise school will be bound for further action. Thanks. Regards - S.A.S.H.P Jyoti Senior Secondary School, Kot
We have a systematic, simple registration and admission process:
- The Prospectus along with the Registration Form can be procured from the Admission Office
- Duly filled in Registration Form along with attested photocopies of the requisite documents must be submitted at the Admissions Office by the given date.
- Cross checking of the documents will be done by the Admissions Office. This will be followed by a meeting with the Principal.
- For the childâ’s admission, both the parents will have to attend an interactive session with the Principal along with the child. For classes III and above, the child would have to undergo an entrance test.
- Once the admission is confirmed, the parents will complete other admission related formalities.
The Documents Required During Admission::
- Duly Attested Copy of Birth Certificate by the municipal Committee
- 4 Copies of Passport Size Photograph of the Child
- Proof of Residence
- Parent’s Photographs
- Previous Year’s Report Card
- Original Transfer Certificate (TC) from the previous School duly attested by the Regional Office /DEO
- Parents would need to produce original Certificates at the time of Admission for Verification
This school is amazing! Every teacher and staff member I met have been beyond amazing. I would definitely recommend NR Public School
With All The Noise About Charter Schools
The School believes in creating well balanced individuals by encouraging them to excel in the curriculum, while promoting all round growth through sports, music, art and other activities essential to the holistic development of the child. Our emphasis is on great teaching using modern methods and tools, while imparting traditional Indian values, to empower them. This is how, we believe, they will learn to think for themselves, face the world outside and unlock their latent genius.Read more
The school has commitment to provide excellent academic environment, shaping IQ, SQ and EQ of the students with high standard of ethical awareness and spirit of sportsmanship.Read more
The school has a team of dedicated staff & educators to locate the intelligence and abilities within another, drawing them out for all, even the student, to see. And then steps out of the way, allowing them…
We shower an effective curriculum to promote and support student learning. A positive and inclusive school tone supports the learning of all students. Students show respect for each other and towards…
More than 10 Years of Experience
Passing to Universities